Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mac!

So, I just got a Mac computer. I absolutely love it, but it has been difficult adjusting. It is completely different than a PC. I like it a lot better though. It seems faster. I have not figured out how to transfer all my pics, iTunes music, and documents to it yet. I guess I could just use a flash drive, but it would take an awful long time since I have so much stuff. I have a built-in mic and mircophone, so it's easier to use skype and talk with my fiance anytime. I really want to buy Photoshop and maybe take a class to learn how to use it. I also would like to learn how to use iMovie. My Boiler Communications group shot a video/commercial and one of my group members used her Mac to edit the movie. It seems like a great and useful program. Anyway, I highly recommend Macs to anyone. I showed my mom my Mac, and she loved it. She is very computer illiterate, but I really think that Macs are easier than PCs. It just takes some practice to get used to it. _

No comments:

Post a Comment