Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Google Chrome

I just read about Google's new operating system Chrome OS. I'm not sure I completely understand what it is all about, but it seems like it will be a newer and more efficient web browser. Maybe even more than that since it's an operating system as well. It has capabilities that allow you to access your personalized files/apps from any web device (cloud computing). It opens up Excel files on the browser. It integrates Google docs, Gmail, etc. I'm not the most technologically savvy person, so I think I would understand Google Chrome better when it is released in the marketplace and when I can actually use it myself. It is expected to release during next year's holiday season. Basically, it rivals Microsoft's Windows operating system. I'm a fan of Google, so I will be looking forward to hearing more about Google Chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment